Caravels at anchor, Carantec, northern Brittany
Learn more about photography
Caravels in front of Carantec in Morlaix Bay. Designed by the naval architect Jean-Jacques Herbulot in 1953 for the glenan sailing school, this dinghy will quickly become a must for all sailing schools in France.
This photograph is available in several formats and finishes:
- Photo poster : 60x20 cm, 95x33 cm, 50x25 cm, 150x52 cm and 100x50 cm
- Photo on canvas : 50x25 cm
- Signed edition : format photo 38x13 cm, and with a passe-partout 50x40 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Our poster collection, printed on demand on 250g photo paper and individually shaped using EPSON-certified inks is unique in the publishing world as well as in wall decoration by photography! There are more than 500 images in our collection of posters, from which you can choose the one(s) that will decorate your walls. The Sea in all its forms, Brittany, lighthouses, storms, sailboats, beaches, travels...