Fishing buoys, multicolored floats
Learn more about photography
Colors of Buoys
Each fisherman has his own color and pattern of buoy which has been passed down from generation to generation. From traditional reds, to bright blues, greens or pinks to electric yellows. The brighter the buoy, the more likely it will be visible through the thick fog that often floats on the banks of the Maine in summer. A natural decoration for the pleasure of the photographer.
This photograph is available in several formats and finishes:
- Photo poster : 50x25 cm, 30x40 cm, 60x80 cm and 100x50 cm
- Photo on canvas : 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 60x80 cm, 100x100 cm, 50x25 cm, 120x40 cm and triptych 3x40x120 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 21x30 cm, and with a passe-partout 40x50 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed edition : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Pêcheur d'images proposes you a collection of photographs "between Sky & Sea" printed on cotton canvas and mounted on a 3.5 cm frame. Our formats will perfectly suit the decoration of your Home, whether in small or large size, panoramic or vertical, single or triptych.