Learn more about photography
The island of Nosy Ve, in Madagascar is home to a colony of birds unique to Madagascar, called red-tailed phaeton. This “sacred” island in front of Anakao is one of the few breeding grounds for the red-stranded phaeton, locally called “straw-in-tail”. We hardly see the Vezo fishermen behind this curtain of wings extended. It is the magic of the moment that only nature can offer you!
This photograph is available in several formats and finishes:
- Photo poster : 50x25 cm and 100x50 cm
- Photo on canvas : 50x25 cm and triptych 160x60 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 29x24 cm, and with a passe-partout 50x40 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters : American box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : fitted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Our poster collection, printed on demand on 250g photo paper and individually shaped using EPSON-certified inks is unique in the publishing world as well as in wall decoration by photography! There are more than 500 images in our collection of posters, from which you can choose the one(s) that will decorate your walls. The Sea in all its forms, Brittany, lighthouses, storms, sailboats, beaches, travels...