Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Learn more about photography
Copacabana Beach is located south of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. It is one of the most famous, legendary and beautiful beaches on the planet. Seen from the sky, its 4.5 km long crescent shape is even more impressive. The parasols that color the sand in front of the emerald sea are the photographer's colorful delight! This photograph was taken in 2016 by Philip Plisson in a Helicopter.
Offer yourself this “Little Princess of the Seas” (her nickname in Portuguese), an art photography available in different formats and supports :
- Poster photo : 60x20 cm, 50x25 cm, 30x40 cm, 40x30 cm, 60x80 cm, 80x60 cm, 95x33cm, 100x50 cm and 150x52 cm
- Photo on canvas : 60x160 cm, 40x120 cm, 60x80 cm, 25x50 cm and trio 3x25x25 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 38x13 cm, and with a passe-partout : 50x40 cm
Our photographs can be framed in American box or classic frame available in various colors :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed edition : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Find our series of photos of Rio de Janeiro and choose your dream beach!
A collection of Philip Plisson's photographs carefully selected, to show all the emotion of a fine art photography. Enjoy the pleasure of getting an original print and enter the world of collectors. A photo print, certified as professional quality, sold with a passe-partout. Take a trip through our maritime photography collections and discover the sea in all its shapes: sailing ships, lighthouses, beaches, far islands or Brittany coasts...To give your work of art a stylish touch, we propose frames + glass : 3 colors to choose from: black, white and oak A final size of 40x50cm ( passe-partout size) for 3 photo formats : Horizontal 24x29cm Vertical 31x21cm Panoramic 13x38cm