Gale warning on Pointe des Poulains lighthouse in Belle-Ile
Learn more about photography
“It is 10:30 am on November 26, 1996. Since yesterday, a serious depression has become clear on our coastline with, at the end of the morning, gusts which may reach 130 km / h. At midday the gusts are more and more sustained, and the Quiberon Bay is white with sea spray running over an emerald green sea. Daniel, my pilot and friend, proposes to go on the Pointe des Poulains and its small white chapel, today in a gigantic fogger. Half a mile from this theater, Daniel positions his machine above the waves. The photo is there, I just have to take it. I only make two images, two plates would say the ancients. But what plaques! Later, Daniel will tell me that I shouted in my helmet while shooting: "F ... how beautiful it is!" – Philip Plisson
Some experts say it is even the most successful color poster in the photography history. Over 3 million copies have been sold worldwide.
Thanks to this image available in several supports and formats, you can hang the sea on your walls!
- Poster photo : 60x20 cm, 95x33 cm, 150x52 cm, 50x25 cm, 100x50 cm, 40x30 cm and 80x60 cm
- Photo on canvas : 50x25 cm, 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 80X60 cm and 120x500 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 38x13 cm, and with a passe-partout : 50x40 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters: american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases: adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions: frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Our poster collection, printed on demand on 250g photo paper and individually shaped using EPSON-certified inks is unique in the publishing world as well as in wall decoration by photography! There are more than 500 images in our collection of posters, from which you can choose the one(s) that will decorate your walls. The Sea in all its forms, Brittany, lighthouses, storms, sailboats, beaches, travels...