Marshall Point lighthouse, USA
Learn more about photography
The Marshall Point lighthouse has marked the entrance to the port of Port-Clyde in Maine since 1832. Its pretty turret is connected to the ground by a small wooden walkway, where a neocolonial house shelters the keeper. It is the perfect decor for an invitation to travel between sky and sea.
Hang this pretty lighthouse on your wall :
- Posters photo : 20x60 cm, 30x40 cm, 33x95 cm, 60x80 cm and 52x150 cm
- Photo on canvas : 40x40 cm, 60x60 cm, 60x80 cm, 100x100 cm and triptych 3x40x120 cm
- Signed edition : photo format 21x30 cm, and with a passe-partout 40x50 cm
Choose your frame :
- For our photo posters : american box, 5 colors to choose or frame with plexi, 4 colors to choose
- For our canvases : adjusted frame, 5 colors to choose
- For our signed editions : frame with glass, 3 colors to choose
Pêcheur d'images proposes you a collection of photographs "between Sky & Sea" printed on cotton canvas and mounted on a 3.5 cm frame. Our formats will perfectly suit the decoration of your Home, whether in small or large size, panoramic or vertical, single or triptych.